
Classes to anyone in the world who wants to learn brazilian portuguese. Simple, natural and thought to you. Spoken in english. Subtitles and words in portuguese. I am brazilian, so my pronunciation is perfect. I can´t say the same about my english, but I believe you are able to understand. Make your play. Take part in this course. Até mais!!!
Brazilian portuguese classes 2 - YouTube |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 2,982 views views | 190 followers |
| Education View attributions | Upload TimePublished on 6 Oct 2011 |
south america flags
>
south american
>
south america map
>
south america cup
>
south american flags
>
south american way
>
south america population
>
south american names
>
south american cup
>
south american getaway
>
south american music
>
south american union
>
south american copacabana hotel
>
south america travel
>
south america capitals
>
south america explorer
>
south american way carmen miranda
>
south america states
>
south american roupanà
>
south america countries
>
No comments:
Post a Comment